įkvėpimasLast year, I didn't know what I want, well, this year I want way too many things! :) Hey, a girl can dream, right!?
1. Kimono. I am on of those, who loves getting out of bed and getting straight into kimono, for guilty pleasures on the weekends. So this kimono is just perfect!
2. KIKO travelling make-up set. Well, as I travel a lot between Lithuania and Italy and constantly move around, I lose most of my make up brushes in between... And KIKO offers me a solution - all brushes in one place. And also their quality is awesome!:)
3. Salvatore Ferragamo perfume "Signorina". My perfumes are slowly going to an end and I really loved the smell this perfect scent! So, Santa, please, I promise, I'll be good!
4. Collistar hair oil. I am currently using the one from Macadamia, but I don't enjoy it as much, so this is kinda thing i really need!
5. Clarisonic MIA2. OK, I know how pricey this is, but for my capricious face I kinda think it would be great. I will probably gonna buy it myself though (after holidays)! :)
6. AGENDA. This is the hardest gift to find ever! I am always looking for the perfect one, I this year I haven't found it yet :( In the picture you can see Lilly-pulitzer agenda, but it's for 2013-2014 so it doesn't work for me.
7. Trollbeads ring & bead. I have my trollbeads bracelet for a few years, and it's my fav thing ever! I haven't bought a one bead myself, I got them all on special occasions :) Christmas is also occasion, isn't it?:) And the ring, it's just perfection. So minimalistic and elegant.. love it!
8. Swarovski bracelet. The moment I saw it, I knew it has to be mine! Also so so perfect, I can't even find the words :)
I have even more wishes! But you know, I chose what I want the most now! Haha, Santa, I hope you will read this post and will make me happy on Christmas morning :)))
Tell me, what you do want for Christmas?!